- Database currency rate cache. Use the following default setting category: 'billing', subcategory: 'currency_database_cache_ttl', type: 'numeric' to specify a TTL (in seconds). If you specify a negative number, the cache won't expire. You can manipulate this table to use your own rates.
- Multiple fixes when using account code different than the domain
- More WHMCS work to make the integration easier. Billable items can be pushed to be invoiced on the next cron, next invoice or a fixed due date.
- Force a customer to pay the balance in full.
- Currency conversion API updated, you will need to get your own API key from https://www.currencyconverterapi.com/
- Currency API updated to v7
- All default settings using dot are now deprecated (still useful), use the lower dash. For example, paypal.debug is now paypal_debug.
- More WHCMS fixes.
- Disable the payment button after pressing it, it will prevent double charges.
- Minimum payments. You can specify a general minimum top-up amount or per payment plugin.
- The retroactive script, you can bill for passed calls
- Cosmetic fixes
- Postpaid Customers now can be forced to pay the balance in full
- The quick profile import tool
- Cosmetic fixes
- Static billing items are rewritten
- New database fields
- WHMCS support, you can now invoice
- Bugfix that prevents the correct charge of static items when using multi-tenant and mixing billing profiles
- Many speed improvements
- Since Yahoo! Finance has closed its currency converting service, we have switched to curencyconverterapi.com
- Bugfix that prevents installation in brand new deployments
- TAXes logic was improved, they are added when you are paying
- The Stripe/Offline payment add-ons are now included
- IDR currency support
- Labelling changes of LCR Profile to be more understandable
- Minor fixes
- New default settings to allow to disable experimental features
- Better support for FusionPBX 4.0
- Fix PayPal IPN issue that prevents balance application under some conditions
- Allow showing the updated balance after paying with PayPal
- Useless fields are now hidden
- More fault tolerable
- More credit for post-paid profiles
- Paypal, Stripe and Offline payments plugins now use Default Settings. File config is supported for compatibility
- Paypal payment plugin now supports auto top-ups
- HTTPS now can be selected as the default protocol
- Better support for websites with 301/302 answer codes
- Postpaid invoices with CC and BCC support
- Better support for PostgreSQL
- Better Support for FusionPBX 3.7
- New 'default settings' to control pyramid message
- New script to send billing messages to post-paid users
- Recurrent payments for Paypal Support
- nibblebill.conf.xml file fixes
- Commission deduction support for payment gateways, in % or fixed quantity