- Carriers can be marked as fax enabled carriers. If a call marked as fax (for_fax = 1 or for_fax = true) arrives, only carriers labeled as fax enabled will be considered for LCR calculations. Voice calls continue to work as always, this means a fax carrier can carry a voice call.
- Because of the size of some rating lists, PHP could timeout or run out of memory, the import tool is also accessible through the command line.
- Destinations usually are numeric, but there are some odd cases that letters are sent. LCR now supports letters as well.
- Argentine Peso (ARS) supported
- Voxbeam expiration rate field supported
- Carrier priorities like the gateway priorities. This is very useful if you want to give priority a carrier (or a set of carriers) regardless of the rate.
- Diversion header support (needs extra application). If you are using call diversion, take advantage of the headers to make it work correctly.
- Better rate listing. It looks better now.
- The importing rate tool fixed. It is now pretty.
- VoIP.ms online import rates support. You can update their rates online without importing the CSV from them.
- New selling pricing tool suggestion. If you are hesitant about what selling price you should start, it will create your first iteration based on your carrier costs.
- The breakdown issue between carriers is fixed. If you have different carriers with different rates, you may be missing a cheaper rate if the given rate is from a smaller breakdown. This fix will allow you to evaluate the best fit of each carrier.
- SQL queries speeded up.
- Gateway now have priority within the carrier
- New variables from mod_lcr
- Carriers can now have fixed priority
- Useless information is now hidden
- Many speed optimizations
- Bugfix that prevents installation in brand new deployments
- Pseudo-enum support
- Better support for FusionPBX 4.2
- IDR currency support
- Minor fixes
- Better support for FusionPBX 4.0
- Support for FusionPBX 3.9
- More fault tolerable
- Better PostgreSQL support
- Error fix for pricing verificator
- CSV importing rate lists now with multiple list support
- Alphanumeric prefixes Support
- Sudafrican Rand (ZAR) Support
- lcr.conf.xml.* files with new SQL queries to allow different pricing lists simultaneously